Community Reviews (1)
A fruit forward Aussie Shiraz with dense ripe dark fruit. Slightly confected with notes of mint, bubble gum, pepper, chocolate and a burnt element. Medium-full bodied, there's a good seam of acidity that offsets the fruit forward jammyness. The high ABV is fairly well integrated. Tannins are milder and length is very good. Feb. 2015.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia