Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
Dark fruit and wood on the nose. Earthy and dry on the tongue. This wine improved quite a bit with over an hour open.
Blackberries, plums, and spices on the nose. It has lots of ripe fruit, but the tannins are pretty green.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, California
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- Torres Santa Digna Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Central Valley
- Santa Julia Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, Mendoza