Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (3)
If Amarone is your style but slightly above your price point, try this nice ruby coloured Ripasso. A fruity nose gives way to a jammy fruit filled palate, integrated nicely with acidity. A bit tannic and hot (serve slightly chilled and decanted). There's a suggestion of sourness and herb but fruit wins out. A bit hot on the lingering finish. This could be cellared short to mid term. Dec. 2013.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Speri Pigaro Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto