Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (7)
Gorgeous, dark fruit goodness, full dense depth, loved it. This is a perfect pairing for a BBQ, and very drinkable on its own too!
A bold structured wine with plenty of quality tannin. Mint, Blueberry, Herbs and Spice.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Big and bold, with a silky texture and considerable complexity on the nose and palate. Notes of cocoa, leafy herbs, black fruit and citrus. However, the palate fatigues quickly from the bombast -- one glass is enough, thanks.
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley