Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
The 2011 Pirramimma Stock’s Hill GSM has appealing aromas of red currant and blackberry. It is a medium to full bodied, extra-dry, fruity wine; with forward, refreshing acidity, refined tannins and a medium finish. Enjoy with food or by itself; drink now – 2018+. My impression: NICE, 88-89 pts – recommended for its value (since it is discounted by the LCBO).
Tasted at Australia Today 2014 Trade show http://grapeselections.com/australian-wine/ in Feb/14.
See my wine recommendations readily available at the LCBO here:
or here @
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gerard Bertrand Grand Terroir Les Aspres Syrah/Mourvèdre/Grenache 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia