Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
The 2010 Ringbolt 21 Barriques Cabernet Sauvignon, aged in French and American Oak (30/70%) for 12 months; has intense aromas of black cherry, dark chocolate, lees, oak, vanilla and pomegranate. It is a medium bodied, extra-dry, integrated wine; with forward acidity, dusty tannins and a medium to long finish. Drink with food or on its own; drink now-2020+. My impression: NICE to BEAUTIFUL, 91 pts – recommended for its quality.
Tasted at Australia Today 2014 Trade show http://grapeselections.com/australian-wine/ in Feb/14.
See my wine recommendations readily available at the LCBO here:
or here @
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia