Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Deep ruby in colour with a medium to medium+ intense nose.
A nice smooth wine, albeit a little on the sweet side with noticeable high alcohol
Positives: This wine features cedar, maraschino cherry, blackberry, raspberry, cinnamon, plums, milk chocolate and graphite. Full body with medium to medium+ tannins, fairly good acidity & a long length.
Negatives: There’s a lot of heat from the 14.5% alcohol
Drink now or in the next 5 years on its own or pair it with BBQ brisket.
Tasted: 2 May 2014
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8+/10, Total: 16.5+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley