Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Deep ruby in colour with a medium to medium+ intense nose.
A nice smooth wine, albeit a little on the sweet side with noticeable high alcohol
Positives: This wine features cedar, maraschino cherry, blackberry, raspberry, cinnamon, plums, milk chocolate and graphite. Full body with medium to medium+ tannins, fairly good acidity & a long length.
Negatives: There’s a lot of heat from the 14.5% alcohol
Drink now or in the next 5 years on its own or pair it with BBQ brisket.
Tasted: 2 May 2014
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8+/10, Total: 16.5+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Innisfree Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California