Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz/Grenache 2010, South Eastern Australia
Tasting Note: Medium deep ruby red colour; forward aromas of ripe black cherry and spice with roast coffee and herbal notes; dry, medium bodied, ripe and rounded with lively red berry and plum flavours; a long, soft yet balanced finish.
Serving Suggestion: Grilled red meat; natchos; fajitas
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Tasted April 2012. Very medium-dark fruit forward upfront but with a very hollow almost watery finish with only a few hints at the oak. A standard "goes down easy for everyone" party wine.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Gérard Bertrand Terroir Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)