Peter Lehmann Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
Discontinued at LCBO
Community Reviews (4)
If you can find it, the 2004 is absolutely stunning after 2-3 hour decant. Ripe berries, solid mid and finished with a subtle hint of spice.
This Peter Lehmann Cabernet from the general section has a medium body and fruity aromas of bilberry, prune, faint leather and cedar. Acidity is quite refreshing, tannins are dusty and refined (decant for 30 min) and the finish is medium to long and smooth. It has the potential to age for the next few years (watch out, it's a screw top). My impression: quite NICE, 88.5 pts - for $13, you can't go wrong, give it a try. Tasted Oct/10.
If you would like to see wines I recommend and that are still available at the LCBO, please visit this link (listed in my profile):
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Trapiche Gran Medalla Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Mendoza
- K W V Cathedral Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, South Africa
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Maipo Valley