Community Reviews (1)
Deep garnet color. Stewed blackberry, fig, prune, raisin, cocoa, cedar resin, smoke and brown sugar. Caramel, brown sugar, and raisin are dominant on the palate, along with some sweet dark cherry. Sweet, very full, rich and silky, with a fair amount of tannins and acidity to balance the sweetness. Long finish with more raisin, prune, and caramel, as well as a nice coffee note.
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi 2014, Veneto
- Serego Alighieri 650 Anniversario Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2005, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2013, Veneto
- Bolla Valpolicella Classico 2015, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Valpolicella Classico 2014, Veneto