Terrasses De La Mouline Rouge 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This is a very even, well-balanced, tender wine with a pretty nose of plums-berries, garrigue and lather. Mid-weight,...
A touch of barnyard intermixed with earth and leather make this a distinctly old-school style of wine. Tannins are...
The nose is very pretty - dried cherries, vanilla and violets. It's very pleasing and well-knit on the palate....
Critic Reviews (3)
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Pirramimma Stock's Hill Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2011, Australia
- Rolling Grenache Shiraz Mouvedre 2012, New South Wales
- Château De Lancyre Esprit De Garrigue 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)