Community Reviews (2)
For those wanting big, bold Cabernets - this is a sure fire hit.
On the nose, lots of mocha, dark berries, vanilla, Christmas pudding. Very intense, it even smells "chewy".
Palate follows through as you'd expect, with huge mouthfeel and long, luscious finish. Lots of the same black berries and fruit compote, but not jammy. Smooth from start to finish, with hints of chocolate and fresh herbs. The tannins are big, but have mellowed after a decade in bottle as well. While clocking in at 15% ABV, it doesn't feel "hot".
Tasted September 2016
Visit my website www.vinceteragroup.com/
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia