Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
A solid bottle of white burgundy, and relatively well-priced at that. The nose displays sensual pear and yellow apple, with some flowers and flint, mild vanilla and clove from the wood; and just a touch of buttered toast. on the palate it is really compact, big power in a small package; loaded with pear and creme fraiche; with a zesty, fllinty long finish. I chose to decant this wine, and found it best after 2 hours in there; when the slight bitterness on the finish dissipates; and the palate reaches it's apex harmony. Good stuff.
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Pearl Morissette Cuvée Dix Neuvieme Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2012, Ontario
- Jean Dauvissat Vaillons Vieilles Vignes Chablis 1er Cru 2009, Burgundy
- Billaud Simon Montée De Tonnerre Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy