Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Deep ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose.
Well aged Cab for under $25
Positives: This wine features cedar, blackcurrants, anise, iodine, pencil shavings, dark cherry, sage, arugula and leather. Full body with medium tannins, good acidity and a long length.
Interesting Point: This Cab comes from one of the oldest vineyards dating back to 1696.
Drink now or in the next 2 years on its own or pair it with grilled T-bone steak.
Tasted: 28 Nov 2013
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10 Total: 17.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, Chile