Domaine Cazes Alter De Cazes 2003 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
A gentle, well balanced, all-purpose Euro red with complex leather, fennel, cooked cherry and earthy notes. It’s...
The Cazes family have been making wine for more than a century around the town of Rivesaltes close to the Spanish...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
this has evolved nicely...
bright red, the slightest bit of bricking on the rim...
fairly complex for such an inexpensive wine. plenty of tannic backbone left.
mid weight with good concentration ...red berries (cranberry!) and herbal flavours. A bit of anis on the nose...
quite dry, very french but with a good ripe, sweet fruit core. Nice minerally finish.
Good wine. This would have easily lasted another 5 years. might turn into an above 90 wine with some more time.
As is, it's a good drink that would match well with just about anything.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Stock's Hill Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2011, Australia