Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
this has evolved nicely...
bright red, the slightest bit of bricking on the rim...
fairly complex for such an inexpensive wine. plenty of tannic backbone left.
mid weight with good concentration ...red berries (cranberry!) and herbal flavours. A bit of anis on the nose...
quite dry, very french but with a good ripe, sweet fruit core. Nice minerally finish.
Good wine. This would have easily lasted another 5 years. might turn into an above 90 wine with some more time.
As is, it's a good drink that would match well with just about anything.
- Château Pech Redon L'épervier 2010, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Grenache 2012, Australia
- Wolf Blass Yellow Label Ltd. Edition Shiraz Grenache Mourvedre 2012, South Australia
- D'arenberg The Stump Jump Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre 2010, Australia
- Hewitson Miss Harry 2006, Australia