Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
this has evolved nicely...
bright red, the slightest bit of bricking on the rim...
fairly complex for such an inexpensive wine. plenty of tannic backbone left.
mid weight with good concentration ...red berries (cranberry!) and herbal flavours. A bit of anis on the nose...
quite dry, very french but with a good ripe, sweet fruit core. Nice minerally finish.
Good wine. This would have easily lasted another 5 years. might turn into an above 90 wine with some more time.
As is, it's a good drink that would match well with just about anything.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gérard Bertrand Grand Terroir Les Aspres Syrah/Mourvèdre/Grenache 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gérard Bertrand Terroir Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)