Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
this has evolved nicely...
bright red, the slightest bit of bricking on the rim...
fairly complex for such an inexpensive wine. plenty of tannic backbone left.
mid weight with good concentration ...red berries (cranberry!) and herbal flavours. A bit of anis on the nose...
quite dry, very french but with a good ripe, sweet fruit core. Nice minerally finish.
Good wine. This would have easily lasted another 5 years. might turn into an above 90 wine with some more time.
As is, it's a good drink that would match well with just about anything.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2012, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Pirramimma Stock's Hill Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2011, Australia