Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (4)
This is a dark inky ruby shiraz. Dominant notes of cherry and strawberry jam. A prototypical peppery palate prevails, packing prune plum preserve plus perceived peppermint (enough already). Chocolate, oak and integrated tannin. Barossa earthiness with excellent length and some heat on the finish. A nice Aussie shiraz for the price. Nov. 2013.
Great Shiraz but the price shows that you don't get good Shiraz under $20 anymore. Great wine for those that love dark, full-bodied Aussie Shiraz. Tasted December 2013.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia