Community Reviews (3)
The winery is hailing 2007 as an historic one, and this bottle lives up the expectation. Not quite as fruity as in previous releases (non-vintage). A solid wine to be had now with some decanting, or waiting until your next Thanksgiving. The price bumped it up a rating level in my books.
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley