Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
This is a nice 2010 vintage Shiraz from Barossa Valley, South Australia. Excellent value at $16.95. It has a nice long finish, with a touch of licorice and dark fruits. Goes well with pork chops or beef stew.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia