Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
This is an amazing wine that only gets better as the meal goes on! The fruit flavors are counterbalanced by hints of licorice and chocolate. A very pleaseing wine with a consistent full texture. This is a very frequent visitor to our dinner table!
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Speri Pigaro Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto