Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Medium+ ruby in colour with a medium to medium+ intense nose.
Nothing exciting about this wine.
Positives: This wine features lots of cedar, blackberry, cocoa, blackcurrant, graphite, turmeric and leather. Medium+ body and tannins with good acidity and a fairly long length.
Negatives: Too much oak.
Drink now or over the next 3 years on its own or pair it with T-Bone steak.
Tasted: 5 Sept 2013
Score: 8.5/10, Value: 8.5/10 Total: 17/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Intriga Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley