Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Very nice and complex wine. Pipe tobacco, eucalyptus, blackberry, blueberry, dark chocolate. Dense, powerful, but not jammy. The experts say it'll be even better in a few years, but it's very approachable now. Especially with a nicely seasoned steak.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia