Wolf Blass Yellow Label Ltd. Edition Shiraz Grenache Mourvedre 2012, Barosa Mclaren Vale
South Australia, Australia
Sorry, we were unable to find this wine in a wine store in your province. Here is more information to find out more about the wine or buy it from other sources
|Retailer||Link To Info||Price|
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Deep ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose.
A good balance between the Rhone & Ausy style SGMs
Positives: This wine features integrated oak, vanilla, plums, tamarinds, blackcurrants, mint, sage, oregano, peppers (red, black & white), blueberry pie, shitake mushrooms, burnt rubber & leather on the finish. Full body with round tannins, good acidity & a fairly long length.
Drink now or over the next 5 years on its own or pair it with roasted rack of lamb & mint sauce.
Interesting Point: Wolf Blass special edition Yellow Label is celebrating 30yrs in Canada.
Tasted: 11 January 2014
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 9/10 Total: 18/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Torbreck Old Vines Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2013, South Australia