Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
Zesty & grassy with citrus fruit flavous. Great acidity gives this wine a crisp structure & finish. NZ comes to mind.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
A very refreshing Sauv Blanc that would drink well in anyone's backyard. It's light straw gold in colour with a minerally grapefruit nose. The mouthfeel is viscous with a bit of heat. It delivers citrusy lemon and grapefruit flavours with mouth watering acidity, and a savoury herbal finish - very sauvy. And excellent length too. March 2014.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough