Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
I bought this based on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. It IS sweetish, almost like a dessert wine, but is balanced and it has an excellent nose. Tasted twice, before and after a meal. Serve chilled - excellent wine.
LCBO Old World Germany 6/8
tasting notes "money"
this wine is definitely my favourite out of the tastings of German wines- go figure that it is also more expensive!
It is very sweet but incredibly balanced.
I would definitely purchase if I wanted to show off a unique/special wine from Germany.
A little pricey. So again, it would be a special occasion wine
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Spätlese Riesling 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario