Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
A very young and somewhat resinous wine. The nose shows off ample fruit, perfume, menthol and a funky note. Oak is judiciously impactful. Very structured with medium acidity and a medium-full body. Tannic and hot. Flavours of sweet baking spices, black pepper and a touch of bitterness. Very good length. This could use another year to come together. If drinking now, decant for at least an hour. Nov. 2014.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia