Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
A wonderfully complex Amarone that's drinking quite nicely now. Cherry colour with lighter edges in the glass. Aromas of red fruit, iodine, leather and oak. Palate offers up a smorgasbord of cherry, fig, prune, milk chocolate and a hint of a medicinal tone. Tannins are grippy and length is excellent. Although approachable with some time in the decanter, this appassimento style wine can cellar a few years yet. Nov. 2013.
- Zeni Barriques Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2009, Veneto
- Latium Campo Leòn Amarone Della Valpolicella 2010, Veneto
- Luciano Arduini Amarone Di Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Michele Castellani Cinque Stelle Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto