Community Reviews (1)
Screw cap. Elegant aromas of mineral, rose petals, beeswax and hint of petrol. Full-bodied, round and full-flavoured in the mouth with apricot, peach, mango, orange zest flavours, and a slight spritz. Medium-sweet with lively, mouth-watering acidity. Notes of wet rocks and hints of honey on a lingering finish. Yum! Tasted Feb/2014.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Tawse Limestone Ridge North Riesling 2014, Ontario