Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Crisp, refreshing (especially on a 34C day!), with citrus notes (lemon in particular) and fine acidity. Any residual sugar goes almost unnoticed wtih the acidity. Really good value (I think it was about $14 when initially released). Tasted June 2014.
- Les Grands Presbytères Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Pierre Luc Bouchaud Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2015, Loire
- Domaine Salmon Grande Réserve Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Domaine De La Tourmaline Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Chateau Du Cleray Muscadet Sevre Et Maine 2015, Loire