Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
A crowd pleaser and easy to drink with its somewhat sweet extracted flavors (typical of Ripasso, but here not ideally balanced with equal acidity). Definitely not the most interesting wine, but if you're not in the mood to think you could do worse with some pasta or pizza.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Speri Pigaro Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto