Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (4)
Wonderful integrated Napa Cab here. This is no over-ripe fruit bomb, nor is it overly oaked. It's all black currants, blackberries, and some spice/incense with bright and balancing acidity and just the right amount of tannins to remind you that even at 5 years, this wine is still young. This beats the pants off of similarly priced Napa Cabs (I'm looking at you Beringer and Mondavi). Well worth the money.
John, Sara and Evan describe my experience.
Very nice Cab; I would buy again (but it appears to be sold out).
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia