Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (4)
Wonderful integrated Napa Cab here. This is no over-ripe fruit bomb, nor is it overly oaked. It's all black currants, blackberries, and some spice/incense with bright and balancing acidity and just the right amount of tannins to remind you that even at 5 years, this wine is still young. This beats the pants off of similarly priced Napa Cabs (I'm looking at you Beringer and Mondavi). Well worth the money.
John, Sara and Evan describe my experience.
Very nice Cab; I would buy again (but it appears to be sold out).
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- St Francis Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California