Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Medium ruby in colour with a medium to medium+ intense nose.
A juicy and complex wine from Napa
Positives: This wine features cedar, black currants, plum, blackberry, blueberry, dark chocolate, cassis, tobacco, spinach and leather. Medium+ body and tannins with good acidity & a long length.
Negatives: There’s some heat from the 14.5% alcohol
Interesting Point: Don’t be confused with the Ontario winery of the same name. This winery celebrated 10 years in 2010.
Drink now or in the next 7 years on its own or pair it with parmesan crusted sirloin steak.
Tasted: 21 May 2014
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10 (Clearance price: 9/10) Total: 17.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia