Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Some petrol and green apples on the nose and a very fresh palate with citrus and apples, nuttiness and mushrooms. Medium to long finish.
The 2007 Vollenweider Krover Steffensberg Riesling Spatlese has intense aromas of green and yellow apples + citrus. it is a medium bodied, sweeter, fruity wine, with palate cleansing acidity and a medium, clean finish. Drink with food or sip on its own; drink now - 2017. My impression, BEAUTIFUL, 90 pts - recommended based on quality. Tasted during Riesling & Co. World Tour May/13.
See my wine recommendations readily available at the LCBO here:
or here @
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Spätlese Riesling 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Tawse Limestone Ridge North Riesling 2014, Ontario