Wynns Coonawarra Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Coonawarra, South Australia
Lots going on here for $25, especially for fans of big, flavour-drenched Aussie reds. The bonus here is some finesse....
This has been a favourite of mine now for several vintages. The 2005 is yet again very correct, elegant and somewhat...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
88?-Apr 2011-ready to drink. overall pleasing yet not as good as previous Wynns I had. very subtle. very center-plate focus. lacks depth. short finish.
90+ July 2011-this is a different bottle and it has more to offer.more like my previous Wynns experiences. Full body.prunes.blackberries.ripped figs.smooth and silky. long beautiful finish. A very pleasant surprise.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Western Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Katnook Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California