Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
88?-Apr 2011-ready to drink. overall pleasing yet not as good as previous Wynns I had. very subtle. very center-plate focus. lacks depth. short finish.
90+ July 2011-this is a different bottle and it has more to offer.more like my previous Wynns experiences. Full body.prunes.blackberries.ripped figs.smooth and silky. long beautiful finish. A very pleasant surprise.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gallo Family Frei Ranch Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2009, California
- Bishop's Peak Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, California
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- Carmen Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Maipo Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, California