Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
88?-Apr 2011-ready to drink. overall pleasing yet not as good as previous Wynns I had. very subtle. very center-plate focus. lacks depth. short finish.
90+ July 2011-this is a different bottle and it has more to offer.more like my previous Wynns experiences. Full body.prunes.blackberries.ripped figs.smooth and silky. long beautiful finish. A very pleasant surprise.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Forest Hill Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Western Australia
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, Chile