Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
88?-Apr 2011-ready to drink. overall pleasing yet not as good as previous Wynns I had. very subtle. very center-plate focus. lacks depth. short finish.
90+ July 2011-this is a different bottle and it has more to offer.more like my previous Wynns experiences. Full body.prunes.blackberries.ripped figs.smooth and silky. long beautiful finish. A very pleasant surprise.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Southbrook Whimsy! Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Ontario
- Carpineto Farnito Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Tuscany
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California