Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
This Cali cab/merlot blend displays a dark ruby colour. The nose starts funky, gamey and bretty but relents a bit after decanting. The palate offers grippy tannins with earthy savour, nutmeg, some oak and chocolate. Nice length. A decent wine but not the best price quality ratio. Dec. 2013.
- Kim Crawford Small Parcels Corner 50 Vineyard Merlot/Cabernet 2013, Marlborough
- Château Des Charmes Old Vines Cabernet/Merlot 2012, Ontario
- Henry Of Pelham Speck Family Reserve Cabernet/Merlot 2010, Ontario
- 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot 2012, Ontario
- Evans & Tate Metricup Road Cabernet/Merlot 2013, Western Australia