Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (3)
This biodynamic Pinot is starting to show some age in the glass with more garnet hue, particularly at the edges. The nose offers red berry fruit, nutmeg, other spices and smoke. The palate is fruit dominant representing the fine vintage ('10) albeit tart sour-edged. But there's good balancing acidity and tannins are present but softening as we speak. This wine is starting to come into it's own. Feb. 2015.
Needs time. Tannins are harsh and flavours are muted. Great bones to this wine however. Perhaps it will become lovable over time...
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Greywacke Pinot Noir 2011, Marlborough
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy