Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
Chock full of blueberry, cassis, menthol and soundly integrated oak. No doubt a blockbuster style up front, but it possesses an intriguing elegance to it's fruit mass thanks to its succulent acidity, soft yet enveloping tannin structure, finely balanced (albeit high) alcohol and suggestion of minerality. With superb length and overall harmony; this is a tough cab to top for $30 - and the last glass hardly missed a beat on its 3rd night open.
A delicious example coming from Coonawarra. A juicy wine yet not dense or cloying. Tannins that are well integrated with mild acidity. Flavours of cloves, mocha, blueberry, cassis, eucalyptus, and lots of cool herbs such as mint dance both on the nose and palate. Although the mint definitely takes center stage. This wine has an excellent succulent finish. Tasted 2013.
Visit my website www.theyummygrape.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- St Francis Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California