Chateau Tanunda Barossa Tower Shiraz 2010, Barossa
South Australia, Australia
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
Rich, sweet, and dense, with a little acidity to keep it from going way over the top, but still a little too thick for my liking. I don't really get the 'elegant' feel at all from this.
Smooth with smoke, black fruits, cedar, and meat juice on the lengthy finish.
Needs a decent chill to temper the alcohol.
This was nothing special.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia