Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Highly drinkable is a good way to describe this wine. Smoke, tar, dark fruits, chocolate and warm spices with a dense, plush, velvety mouthfeel without being jammy or over the top. Balancing acidity keeps things fresh. This might be the best $20 Canadian Red I've ever had.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia