Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
A very fine and well balanced French chardonnay. Good amount of oak without being overbearing. Excellent finish. A little on the pricier side, but to be expected from a fine French wine. Tasted February 2013.
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Pearl Morissette Cuvée Dix Neuvieme Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2012, Ontario
- Jean Dauvissat Vaillons Vieilles Vignes Chablis 1er Cru 2009, Burgundy
- Billaud Simon Montée De Tonnerre Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy