Vincent Girardin Les Vieilles Vignes Puligny Montrachet 2009 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Girardin's old vines cuvée is an intense, nicely crafted example of Puligny, with characteristic limestone...
Vincent Girardin is modernist, making sleek and polished wines that some feel lack “edge”. This is a smooth rich, and...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
A very fine and well balanced French chardonnay. Good amount of oak without being overbearing. Excellent finish. A little on the pricier side, but to be expected from a fine French wine. Tasted February 2013.
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2012, Ontario
- Domaine Latour Giraud Cuvée Charles Maxime Meursault 2013, Burgundy
- Domaine De Bellene Les Charmes Dessus Santenay 2013, Burgundy
- Norman Hardie Niagara Unfiltered Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- La Chablisienne Montée De Tonnerre Chablis 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy