Bouchard Aîné Beaujolais Supérieur 2011 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
The fresh fruit maker shows some mid-life separation in peppery kick though it’s really quite round. Leads my table...
A basic Beaujolais that is ruby red with mild aromas of cherry fruit with a mineral tone. It is midweight and rather...
Bouchard Aîné Beaujolais Supérieur 2011, Burgundy
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Not very aromatic, but shows some sour cherry, strawberry and oak aromas. Spice, cranberry and black fruits on the palate. Good acidity and a lingering finish.
Tasted May/2013 with other Beaujolais BBQ wines listed here:
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
- Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Villages 2011, Burgundy
- Domaine De La Madone Le Perréon Beaujolais Villages 2014, Beaujolais
- Mommessin Domaine De Champ De Cour Moulin à Vent 2012, Beaujolais
- Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Villages 2010, Burgundy
- Domaine De La Madone Le Perréon Beaujolais Villages 2013, Beaujolais