C.H. Berres Ürziger Würzgarten Riesling Kabinett 2009, Prädikatswein
Archetypical Mosel nose, chalk full of wet rock (in this case, red slate), sweet, honeyed green fruit, green apple,...
From the steep sloping hills and dramatic bend of the Mosel Valley, it is often said that the red slate and volcanic...
This is a light, brisk riesling with a classic nose of honey, pear, lemon, plus an earthy back note. It's lively with...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Screw cap. Medium-high intense aromas of slate, honeyed pear, floral, petrol, and minerals. Medium sweetness with zippy acidity that rushes across the palate and has very nice aroma replays. Slightly chalky mouthfeel. Finishes long and smooth with a honeyed tinge. Gorgeous! Tasted Oct/2013.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
- Clemens Busch Marienburg Kabinett Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario