Hartenberg Shiraz 2007, Wo Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
A very smooth and enjoyable South African shiraz. Paired very well with grilled steak. Tasted Febraury 2013.
Such a wonderful rich, fruitty bouquet. This must be what the wine was rated on. The taste led with an unexpected caramel flavor, which did not work for me. Over time other flaws became apparent. This does not reach the ninety level for me.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Wallace By Ben Glaetzer Shiraz/Grenache 2007, Australia
- The Lane Vineyard Block 14 Basket Press Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia