Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
Medium garnet in colour and medium+ intense nose.
Positives: A lighter style of Cab showing medium oak, mushrooms, black currants, spinach, leather, pencil shavings, turmeric, sage and an undertone of plums and cherry. Medium body with tight tannins, good acidity and a long length.
Negatives: A little heat on the finish from the 14.3% alcohol.
Drink now on its own or pair it with Beef Stroganoff with Shitake mushrooms.
Tasted: 23 April 13
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5/10 Total: 17+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Intriga Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley