Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Dark ruby, opaque in the glass. Tons of blackberry, fig, dark plum, along with slight tar and garrigue notes on the nose. The fruit shows its dominance on this wine and it follows through on the palate. Medium-full bodied with a very plush mouthfeel, the tannins are quite apparent but also very ripe. The acidity keeps it fresh considering the ripeness and considerable alcohol. The finish goes on and on. Really nice bottle of wine. Tasted November 2012.
- Domaine Beau Mistral Vieilles Vignes Rasteau Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2012, Rhone
- Les Halos De Jupiter Côtes Du Rhône 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Maximilien Côtes Du Rhône Villages Cairanne 2012, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Christins Vacqueyras 2012, Rhone
- Cave De Rasteau La Domelière Rasteau 2012, Rhone