Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Dark ruby, opaque in the glass. Tons of blackberry, fig, dark plum, along with slight tar and garrigue notes on the nose. The fruit shows its dominance on this wine and it follows through on the palate. Medium-full bodied with a very plush mouthfeel, the tannins are quite apparent but also very ripe. The acidity keeps it fresh considering the ripeness and considerable alcohol. The finish goes on and on. Really nice bottle of wine. Tasted November 2012.
- Pierre Henri Morel Signargues Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Château De Galifay Cairanne Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Sinards Châteauneuf Du Pape 2010, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Philippine Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Domaine Cros De Romet Cairanne Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone