Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
This Ripasso is truly excellent! It is a little shy in the nose but what is there is a very pleasing aroma of cranberries and cherries along with leather. The balance is fine, the mouth feel is very smooth and the tannins are soft chocolate. I recommend not buying any at all and saving the lot for me.
This was a great wine, with nice taste and semi-fruity. Not so dry and good to drink with or without food.
Nice wine, very smooth with a hints of raspberry, ground black pepper and vanilla. Excellent right out of the bottle, minimum air. Pleasant to the nose with an elegant finish.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Speri Pigaro Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto