Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
Black cherry, mint, coffee, chocolate, and spices on the nose. It is very fruity with softening tannins, is medium-bodied, and can last until 2004-2005. Incredible value.
Lots of dried cherry on the nose along with black olive, dark chocolate, and leather. Medium weight, it's nice and juicy with lovely acid to keep things fresh. Grippy tannins on the finish suggest you could hold on to this one for a few years. Really nice bottle of wine and an excellent value. Tasted November 2012.
Mid-weight, fruity red from Bairrada. Red fruits, dried fruit, hints of leather, no noticeable oak, lively acidity. A bit rustic perhaps, but in a good way. Lots of character here and alot of wine for the money. Drink any time over the next few years. Tasted oct 2012.
There is certainly nothing offensive about this wine.
It is drinkable, pleasant, but pretty much non-descript.
You can find better wines under $12 maybe even under $10 that fits this same profile.
I would suggest as soon drink fusion and save five dollars a bottle for the flavor complexity this one delivers.
Similar Red Blend
- Luis Felipe Edwards Guardian Reserva Red Blend 2012, Colchagua Valley
- Lua Cheia Em Vinhas Velhas 2014, Douro
- Château De Vaugelas Le Prieuré Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Château Saint Estève Corbières 2011, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Château De Ciffre Terroirs D'altitude Saint Chinian 2011, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)