Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
This wine has a pronounced sourness to it, which grew sour-er over time. Underneath that sourness is a concentrated wine full of dark fruit, herbs, slightly medicinal hints, and meaty, smoky, spicy flavours. Reminded me of a lesser northern rhone syrah.
A good wine but the sourness threw it right off balance for me.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley