Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
very surprised by the minerality of this wine, very persistent, herbaceous sensations well-defined ... excellent quality price.
Edgy indeed - fresh citrus and pea shoot / grass aromas. Very tart grapefruit and lemongrass citrus on the palate with some subtle wet stone for complexity. Despite the hard edged acidity, the wine is well balanced with excellent length. Racier than your typical SB but in a mouth wateringly delicious way.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Rapaura Springs Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye 2013, Loire
- Matetic Corralillo Sauvignon Blanc 2014, San Antonio Valley