Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (4)
Wow - this is one great wine. Golden coloured. Fruits and honey on the nose. Although it starts off on the sweet side,it finishes medium sweet. I really enjoyed this wine, and under $20 I will be picking up a few more for the cellar. Tasted October 2012.
Aromas of candied fruit and honey. The palate is very finely balanced, sweet but not overwhelmingly so, with typical apricot, orange and honey flavors. There is some suggestion of noble rot as well. Long silky finish. Very nice!
Lovely Spätlese Riesling with tons of buckwheat honey, light apricot, light peach, and a nutty element akin to marzipan. Delicate and balanced, the viscous golden liquid coats your mouth with a dominating honey which gives way to a slightly drier finish that lingers. Some light lemon and floral notes emerge as it warms.
Visit my website www.UncorkOntario.com
- Vollenweider Kröver Steffensberg Riesling Spätlese 2009, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- 13th Street June's Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel