Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
Big and ripe, with delicious flavours of dark berry fruit plentiful notes of local herbs and spice. Tannin and acids provide fine support to all that flavour. In short, the typical Cotes du Rhone red, but a very fine one. Excellent, and a very good buy at $17. Tasted Sept 2012.
Really nice wine here for $17. Wonderful balance between the fruity flavours, earthy flavours, acid, and tannins. It just all comes together nicely like the good CdR do.
- Pierre Henri Morel Signargues Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Château De Galifay Cairanne Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Philippine Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Sinards Châteauneuf Du Pape 2010, Rhone
- E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone 2009, Rhone